Thursday, September 24, 2015

MLM Success Tips - How To Silence The Haters!



Call them haters. Call them doubters. Call them whatever you want. I call them my motivation. We all have them in our lives. The dream killers. Those that are afraid to follow their dreams. And, encourage you to give up on yours too.
In the beginning, friends, family, strangers... all said the same thing. It couldn't be done. Now, six months in, after I have learned to sign up one to three people a week into my business; after I have started making my own products that are selling like crazy, NOW they want to be believers.
It hasn't even been a year yet and people are asking, "How are you doing it?" What do you think? Should I tell them my secret? Should I let them know that to be successful you have to be consistent? Should I tell them the dirty little secret that the more I focused on HELPING others instead of making money... the more the money came in? Do they deserve to know my simple four step formula:
Tip - # 1
  • I produce NO LESS than one piece of content a day (preferably a blog article). My content creation takes into mind challenges others are facing, I find the answers they are looking for and write the article, make a video or both.
Tip - # 2
  • If I am going to succumb to fear, then it is the fear of not calling my leads back because someone else might beat me to it. So many people lose out on so much money because they are afraid of what the person on the other end of the phone will think of them. This is a simple challenge to overcome. Think instead of how much money you are losing because someone else (me) calls them back.
Tip - # 3
  • Study one Industry Leader EVERY SINGLE DAY. Ask yourself, "Did (he/she) get to the top by doing what I am doing?" - "What are "They" doing differently that you need to start taking action on today!" And, "How are they promoting themselves?"
Tip - # 4
  • Should I inform them, I ask twenty people every single day "How can I help you?" or "How can I be of assistance to you today?"
The end of the matter is this! All of your efforts, all of your content creation, all of your studying, should be with these principles as the end goal. Step outside of yourself. Instead of attending your next webinar with the attitude of what YOU can get out of it... go as a guest, looking for the answer to someone else's struggle.
My parting note today is this: Those who want you to give up on your dream have already given up on theirs. And, as the common saying goes, "Misery is looking for company." So who will you surround yourself with?

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9159745

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...