Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Japanese Restaurant Where You Catch Your Own Fish [TofuguTV]



I know it's been a while since Cat Island Part 1 came out, and you're all so patiently waiting for Part 2 (soon, I promise!!), so I thought I'd put together a TofuguTV quicky in the meantime... also happens to be about the favorite food of cats...

At ざうお (Zauo), a super-fun restaurant, you catch your own fish (and then tell them how you want it prepared). You're surrounded by aquariums (and possibly sitting on a giant indoor boat) and they give you some bait and fishing poles. From there, you bait the hook and go fishing. The fish are totally dumb and love being caught, which makes it awesome.

This place is a bit gimmicky, sure, but it's also one of the funnest restaurants I've been to. Totally worth checking out, I think!
Thumbnail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...