Saturday, June 15, 2013

Top 10 worst countries to travel ( for work , business trip , vacation , seminar visit )



I know about North Korea , Iran , Burma , Haiti , Somalia, Iraq and Afghanistan. I have not been to those countries either. Those countries DO NOT ALLOW PEOPLE IN TO THE country EASILY AND almost no tourism / foreign relations. ( Be realistic) . THAT is the reason those countries are not in this Video.




I have been to those 10 countries and I am telling you my experience.. If you do not like the reality then comment any thing you want. I know some people will AGREE WITH ME.

Top 10 worst countries to travel ( for work , business trip , vacation , seminar visit )

Some people have bad experience too. These are the countries so many people I know at work PLAN TO AVOID. even if the trip is paid they will refuse to go.

Egypt is fascinating only the first time. get stuck there for 6 months or longer and experience my view.

These are my experience and my opinion

I have been to 52 Countries so far , I am telling you this with lot of experience



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...